Maddalena R. Zefferino
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Surety & Fidelity
- Insurance Defense
- Intellectual Property
- New Jersey
- New York
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, J.D., 2012, Daniel Webster Honors Scholar
- Moot Court: Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Competition, Vienna, Austria and Brussels, Belgium.
- St. John’s University Graduate Center, M.A., Rome, Italy- International Affairs (summa cum laude)
- Franklin and Marshall College, B.A. 2004, John Marshall Merit Scholar (cum laude)
- American Bar Association, IP Law Section, Young Lawyers in IP Action Group
- New Jersey Attorney General’s Office, Division of Law.
- Intellectual Property Law Clerk, Calvin Klein, Inc.
- Law Clerk, United States International Trade Commission, (USITC) Washington, D.C.
- Applifying Your Brand Protection Strategy LANDSLIDE Magazine (a publication of the ABA Section of Intellectual Property Law) September/October 2014 Vol. 7 No. 1.
- Sunset Reviews: Evaluation of the Adequacy Phase a publication of the United States International Trade Commission, Office of the Inspector General, (Fall 2011).
- NJ Law on Same-Sex Adoptions, Domestic Adoptions and International Adoptions, National Business Institute, CLE course manual, published, August 12, 2010.
- For the Young Lawyer: Summary of Subprime Litigation, Commercial and Business Litigation, ABA Section of Litigation, Vol. 10., No. 2, Winter 2008.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Broadens Horizons and Spawns Creativity: Commercial and Business Litigation, ABA Section of Litigation, Vol. 9., No. 1, Fall, 2008.